At West Sound it is our desire to provide the highest quality children's ministry possible. As a result we utilize several guiding principles:
1. Safety: we use a team approach for both the well-being of every child and every volunteer and staff member; we use a check in and check out system to make sure every child leaves with the right parent and/or guardian; we use background checks and interviews to process all staff and volunteers.
2. Biblical Content: all of our instructional materials are carefully evaluated through the grid of age-specific biblical content.
3. Prayer: everything we do on behalf of children and their families is bathed in prayer.
4. Fun: it is always our intention to provide an environment that is not only safe, but fun; we are not driven by rules and regulations (though they certainly apply), but by relationships; we eagerly desire for the children to learn and grow based upon God's grace, not law.
5. Service: we always hope to encourage every child to give of him or herself. To help children discover the joy of serving others we offer service and outreach projects.
For more info and details call our Elementary Children's Coordinator, Candy Roach, at 360-613-2855.